Wild India - The Bengal Tiger Photo Tour
8 Day Photo Tour Adventure To Ranthambhore National Park
Photography is an adventure with no boundaries.
......Live it well !
"I have been traveling to India for many years to photography Tigers , and till this day I still feel the adrenaline surge from a Tiger sighting ! "
Come join us on an amazing photo safari in search of the magnificent Royal Bengal Tiger .
Our tours are tailed to provide maximum photographic returns, we run small groups ( max 4 guests ), these small groups afford a higher degree of flexibility with plan changes during the Photo Tour, when possible we are able to spend as much time as deemed required per location if something captures our interest.
Our adventure takes us to the western part of India to the State of Rajasthan - "The Land Of Kings"
Traveling by rail and road, we will get a glimpse into the life style in rural India.
Our primary focus is the majestic Bengal Tiger, however will we also encounter - Deer - ( Sambar, Swamp and Spotted ) , Mongoose, Wild dogs, Jackals, Monkeys and a plethora of colourful birds, which all make fantastic photo opportunities.
Come experience the excitement and marvel of sighting the majestic Royal Bengal Tiger !
8 Day Tour To Ranthambhore National Park
Day 1: (LD) - We are met in Delhi by our local representative and then embark on the train journey to Sawai Madhopur, from there we transfer by private vehicle to Ranthambhore.
After check-In , lunch and a light rest , we head out on the first of 14 games drives at Ranthambhore National Park, each drive is by exclusive jeeps accompanied by a local guide, well versed in spotting the jungle wildlife.
Day 2 - 7 : (BLD) - Ranthambhore National Park , we head out bright and early for our morning game drive . We head back in the afternoon for lunch and long rest before heading out once again in the evening .
Each game drive by exclusive jeep and accompanied by a local Ranthambhore guide .
we will all be in the same large jeep, with ample space for yourself and gear .
Day 8: ( BL ) Morning drive out to Ranthambhore National Park, our final gamr drive and yet another opportunity to sight the majestic Bengal Tiger.
Day 8 ( Afternoon ) . A nice lunch and then we drive to Sawai Madhopur station and then the train journey back to Delhi / End of Tour.
Cost : US $3950:00 per person on Single occupancy basis
Deposit US $1000:00
Max group size : 4 / Difficulty level: Easy – Moderate / Climate: Hot, Dry
What Do You Need For These Tours ?
Full details on what you need bring along to fully prepare for the adventure will be sent along with the confirmed booking details
• Passion for wildlife photography - All level welcome - Newbies to Guru !
• At minimum a camera ( film or digital ) and a lens - That's all !
At long range 300 - 600mm telephoto lens is ideal for this tour.
• Light clothing , hat, sunglasses , sun block, boots - It will be very hot and dusty .. Trust me !
• Mosquito repellant / spray ( Strongly advised !! )
• A relatively good level of fitness ( The hot climate will make you feel fatigue and make the day seem longer )
Paypal payment information will be sent upon confirmed booking.
Detailed requirements for you to fully prepare for the tour will also be sent once your booking is confirmed.
What is included:
• All accommodation and meals ( BLD - see schedule ) during your tour.
Meals as indicated (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
• 14 game drives in Ranthambhore by exclusive 4 wheel drive open jeeps
• Internal land / rail ( 1st AC sleeper class ) transfers within India for the entire period of the photo tour..
• All location admission fees
What is NOT included:
• Your flight / transportation cost to / from Delhi International Airport.
• Hotels costs while traveling prior to the start or after the Photo Tour end.
• You are advised to schedule your arrival a day before the start of the Photo Tour, this not only reduces the impact of any international flight delays, but also enables international guests to sleep off any jet lag
- Assistance with this additional booking is available , please make this know at the time of your booking.