Wild Sri Lanka Photo Tour - 2019
Leopards Of Yala&
Birds Of Bundala.
3rd ~ 12th May 2019
Yala . Bundala . Sri Lanka
Small Group. Max 4 People.
Photography is an adventure with no boundaries.
….start your wildlife adventure in Yala .
"The sight of the elusive yet visually striking wild Leopard will leave you awestruck - Ade
Come join us on an amazing photo tour of the very best of Wild Sri Lanka.
Our tours are tailed to provide maximum photographic returns, we run small groups ( Max 4 guests ), these small groups afford a higher degree of flexibility with plan changes during the Photo Tour, when possible we are able to spend as much time as deemed required per location if something captures our interest.
We travel through rugged Yala national park in search of the “Lords of Jungle” – The mighty Leopard of Yala.
Our primary focus is the Leopard (Panthera pardus), however will we also encounter – Deer, Buffalo, Wild Boar, Mongoose, Wild dogs and a plethora of colourful birds and if we're lucky Sloth Bear - which all make fantastic photo opportunities.
The tour take us to two of Sri Lanka’s most designated wildlife sanctuarys
10 Day Photo Adventure - Yala . Bundala . Sri Lanka
3rd May - 12th May 2019.
Max group size: 4
Tour Now Full
Day 1 - Your Arrival.
Participants to make own way to the designated city hotel. This hotel room is included in the tour price. ( Excluding meals and beverages )
During the evening we take time to meet and greet other participants and discuss the tour.
Day 1 : Arrivals: Please ensure your flight arrives in Colombo on or before the 3rd May
Morning road journey to Yala by chartered bus. (BLD)
**Afternoon Photo Safari - depening on arrival time.
Day 3 ~ 8
Morning And Afternoon Photo Safaris !!!
We venture deep in to the wilderness of Yala National Park in search of elusive Leopard.(BLD)
On one of the days, we will head over to Bundala National Park to photograph the many resident and migratory birds.
After our morning safari, we leave for Galle enroute we stop to photograph the picturesque stlit fishermen. (BLD)
After a hearty breakfast meal we proceed to Colombo International Airport . (B)
The Tour ends at Colombo International Airport.
We say our farewells and then depart for our respective homeward bound transfers.
Difficulty level: Easy – Moderate. Climate: Warn to Hot.
Registration Ends February 2019
Scheduling Your Arrival:
It is imperative you ensure your flight arrives in Colombo at least a day before the start of the tour.
What Do You Need For These Tours ?
• Love to travel and a passion for wildlife photography - All level welcome - Newbies to Guru !
• At bare minimum a camera ( film or digital ) and a telephoto lens .
Note:: A long range 300 - 600mm telephoto lens is ideal for this tour.
• Light clothing – Long sleeve shirt and trousers, hat, and trekking boots - It will be very warm / hot .. Trust me !
During the tour the average temperature in Yala will be 30° Celsius (86° Fahrenheit)
The early morning and evening being the coolest time of the day.
• A relatively good level of fitness ( Long hours are spent driving around the jungle )
NOTE: Full details on what you need bring along and how to fully prepare for your adventure will be sent along with your confirmed booking details
Paypal or Bank Wire Transfer instructions will be sent upon completion of the online booking form.
Please see the Booking Information and Cancellation Fees
What is included:
• All accommodation and meals ( BLD - see schedule ) during your tour.
Meals as indicated (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
• Internal bus ( Chartered ) transfers for the entire trip . Ample space for all !
• All location admission fees.
What is NOT included:
• Your flight / transportation cost to / from Colombo International Airport.
• Hotels costs while traveling prior to the start or after the Photo Tour.
• Costs of meals / beverages on Arrival Day 1.
• You are advised to schedule your arrival a day before the start of the Photo Tour, this not only reduces the impact of any international flight delays, but also enables international guests to sleep off any jet lag.
• Your Travel and Medical Insurance
• Visa fees ( If applicable )
• Laundry , Phone calls, Internet use (most places will have free WiFi )
• Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, non-alcoholic ,mineral, aerated)
• Snacks, Souvenirs, Tips
• Comfortable western style hotels with a warm Asian feel .
• Single room accommodation for the entire tour. You do not need to share your room at any location .
• Double / Twin rooms are available upon request.
( Additional expense will be confirmed at booking )
• Please make any dietary needs known when you fill in the online booking form
You are advised to take out comprehensive insurance to cover your entire time on the tour Your insurance should cover but NOT limited too the following - Medical , Travel , Camera equipment , in addition to any other areas you deem required.
Personal Care Information: